I went there to study, which I did, but since I was there I figured I'd hike and get some physical-fu into my system since I've been so lethargic lately. I think I feel better, but I'm noticing it's taking more and more exercise to get to the point where it's actually helping. I think this is a good thing, but who knows?
Memeage, yanked from ensuing:
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
2. Desling, Des-Des, etc.
3. Kitty (well, I am a cat...), Boy, Guy with the laptop in the 3rd row, ...
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
2. GrimFubar (for my evil alter ego ... until I decided I was evil enough that I didn't need an alter ego ;P)
3. JoshuaB110 (Hey, I was 11, what can I say? :p)
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
3. uhm ... that thing ... down there ... that nobody ever refers to in polite company ... ::giggles::
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My chest (those few of you who have seen me shirtless know what I mean...)
2. My feet
3. My arms (toothpicks, anyone?)
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Dutch (1/2)
2. Italian (1/4)
3. Mutt (which I think is English/Irish/Scotch, but I can't be sure)
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
3. Car (but only because there's nothing and nobody in Atas)
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. A very soaked-with-sweat and somewhat stinky shirt
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
3. I don't have specific favorite artists, I tend to sample from a pretty wide range
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:
1. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls (going to have to agree with enusing on this one)
2. Alive - Fragma (currently because I'm feeling more alive than usual)
3. Poe (Drive-By Remix) - Hey Pretty ("'Pinch it', she said, which I did, lightly, until she also said 'pull it', which I also did, gently parting the teeth, one at a time, down under and beneath the longest unzipping of my life...")
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
2. Compassion (which many people can read as "Friendship" or "Empathy")
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
1. I'm bored.
2. The Jeep needs an oil change.
3. I don't give a flying fuck about my test tomorrow.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
[Opposite? Who said they had to be limited to opposite? ;)]
2. Chest/torso (not boobs, chest. Yes, straight boys, there IS a difference.)
3. Softness ... sort of an indescribable quality, which I think is more a manifestation of the person's mind than it is anything specifically physical.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
2. Hiking on the beach
3. Meditation (it's not really a "hobby", per se, but still...)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Cuddle with someone (let's be honest, when do I NOT want to do this?)
2. Work on MetaFS
3. Erm ... eheheh ... ::hides the bottle of lube and blushes::
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. Generic system-administrator-type person (preferably working for an ISP)
2. Compilers/programming languages (yes, designing/building programming languages and compilers, not just using them :p)
3. Information storage and representation (databases, new ways of storing/querying/retrieving information from them, that sort of thing)
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. The beach (funny, I was just there...)
2. San Francisco (yes, I know my parents live less than an hour away. Shutup.)
3. Seattle (My best friends are up there.)
THREE KID'S NAMES YOU LIKE:
1. Kids? blech. Let someone else have them.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Climb a mountain. Like, a big mountain, not a hill. (Mt. Diablo doesn't count, it's not big enough)
2. Take a racecar around a track at speed.
3. Learn to be happy for myself. Then, when I am, share that with others, perhaps even a special other.
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. I Drive a Jeep. No, I don't drive a Jeep, I Drive (with a capital 'D') a Jeep.
2. I have a ... well, you know. ;P
3. I don't care what I look like when I go out in public.
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A CHICK:
1. The hair
2. I've got the limp-wrist thing down pat.
3. "I think we need to have a conversation about where this relationship is going."
THREE CELEB CRUSHES:
1. No. Just ... no. Someone needs to nuke Hollywood. ;P
THREE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
1. Dunno. I'm not into making people do things. Unless I'm feeling evil, in which case ... well, I'd find something more interesting for them to do than a Meme. >:D