Analog Science Fiction and Fact (magazine)
"He'd spent so much time on the SpaceLifter that he hadn't paid much attention to the other projects his company had taken on."
1.What Time is it now? 08:14
2.What is your full name? "Josh" is all you get.
3.Single or taken? Single
4.What does your name mean? ::shrug:: Something biblical. I don't know or care.
5.Who picked your name? Parents
6.What's your nickname? Des
7.How old are you? 21
8.What color are your eyes? Blue, and I think there's some green in there too, but nobody else seems to believe me. ;P
9.Do you have an innie or an outie? Innie
10.What size are your shoes? 10.5
11.How tall (or short)? 6'
12.Honestly what do you like about yourself?
Physically? heheh.... xenithtoast and I were just discussing this last night. ::points downward to the one part of his body that actually consistently works right:: ;P
Mentally? I pay attention. Most people don't.
13.What do you always get complimented on? My compassion, which I decided last night I have very little of. ;P
14.Phone Number? LJ knows it.
15.Hair color? Lighter brown
16.Do you wear contacts? No
17.Favorite Drinks? Anything involving chocolate and coffee. Wine. Green tea. Water.
18.Favorite Food? Sushi. Anything involving chocolate. ;P
19.Favorite Board Game? meh
20.Favorite Web Site? meh
21.Favorite clothing? My geeky T-shirts, and my Pride t-shirt, which I'm currently wearing ;P
22.Favorite Animal? Cats.
~*FAMILY AND FRIENDS*~
23. Do you have more girl or boy friends? Boys.
24. Who's your bestfriend(s)? Rob and Q
25. Are your parents together? Yup
26. How often do you get together with the family? Every few weeks or so
27. Do you tell your parents or your friends more? Friends. Who would tell their parents anything? :p Besides, if my parents knew half of what goes on in my life, they'd probably flip... :p
28. Anything special about your parents? They're both computer geeeks.
29. Siblings and their ages? One who is younger than me.
~*YES OR NO*~
30.You're a flirt? Yes.
31.You like someone? Many people.
32.You can keep secrets? I can, and I will gladly do so if someone needs me to. But I'm not a big fan of the idea of hiding things.
33.You sing in the shower? Nope. I sing in the car, though...
34.Do You Like Your Cousins? ::shrug::
35.You've seriously hurt someone? Define "seriously hurt". Probably, but I think we all have.
36.You've been hurt seriously? Yeah.
37.You get your way? Whenever I want it >:D
38.You're willing to try new things? Yep.
39.You've smoked? Nope.
40.What are you wearing? Pride T-shirt, shorts.
41.What color are your pants? What pants?
42.What are you listening to? My server's disk drive as it makes wonderful little "doing-things" noises
43.How are you feeling? Awake. I think. I'll have more information after that trip to Starbucks I keep saying I'm going to take, and never do.
44.What are you doing? Eating breakfast. Answering memeage. Pondering cuteness.
45.What are you eating? A bagel.
46.How many people are online? I don't know. How many people are offline?
47.How's the weather? Clear and sunny, it looks like.
48.What's on your mouse pad? Dilbert. "Technology: No Place for Wimps."
49.What books are you reading? Just the Analog magazine
50.How many lip glosses do you have?
51.What perfume do you use?
52.What's in your purse?
53.Tall or short boys?
54.Blonde or brunette guys?
55.Good or bad boy?
56.Long hair or short hair on boys?
57.What do you find annoying in a guy?
58.What's the first thing you notice about guys?
59.Do you have any piercings?
60. What cologne do you use? I don't.
61.What's in your pockets? My phone, change, and chapstick (>:D).
62.Blonde or brunette girls? Why limit oneself to girls? >:D
63.Tall or short girls[/boys]? Taller. See above
64.Long or short hair on girls[/boys]? Long
65.Good or bad girl[/boy]? Evil. Very, very evil.
66.What do you find annoying in girls[/boys]? Anything that isn't complete honesty.
67.What's the first thing you notice about girls[/boys]? Hair. Facial expressions. Chest (not boobies ... I think we've been over this one enough times, yes?).
68.What was the last movie you saw? Something vaguely CIA-like. Whatever explodinglemur showed at movie night.
69.What did you eat for dinner? Leftovers
70.What are you hoping for? A boyfriend! >:D Actually, I'm more hoping to get the current round of internal drama worked out.
71.Have you ever fallen asleep in school? Not in class.
72.What movie do you really want to see? meh.
73.What is your locker combo? ... ::checks his car key:: I don't see one. ;P
74.Where is your favorite place to travel? Dunno yet. Seattle is promising to be interesting.
75.What did you last dream about? My landlady built an add-on shopping mall with an indoor pool. (Go figure.)
76.What was the last thing you ate? Bagel.
77.If you were a crayon what color would you be? ... I wouldn't be a crayon. So there.
78.Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Rob.
79.Do you like the person that sent this to you? Sure.
80.Do you hate anyone? Racists, homophobes, Dubya, ... although "hate" is too strong a word. I try to make a point of not hating people.
81. Are you too shy to ask someone out? No. More concerned about certain people's feelings (at least, the person at the top of my "to-ask-out" list ;P), and wondering if monogamy would even work for me at this point in my life.
82.Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
83.Summer or winter? Winter
84.Chocolate or Vanilla? CRA--er, CHOCOLATE!
85.Do you want your friends to write back? Sure.
86. Who is most likely to respond? Dunno.
87. Who is least likely to respond? Dunno.
88. What did you do last night? Talked to Rob. Worked on MetaFS.
89. Anything else you want to add? I am not, as previously thought, a banana. However, this is subject to change at a moment's notice.
90. What Is your Fav. Football team? ::SNORT::
91. Who did you last write a letter to? I mailed something to Katrina which I got from robbat2
92. What is your Fav. class? meh.
93. What time is it now? 08:31