1. Leave a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I'll reply and give you five questions to answer.
3. You'll update your LJ with the five questions answered.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed. And it just keeps going, and going, and going.
Questions were from moment_of_me.
1. In each case, use five words you would use to describe yourself as a child (0-9), a teen (10-19) and who you think you are now. (I had to shorten this timeline for you! Eep!! LoL)
As a child ... Captain Picard or Captain Kirk ;P
As a teen ... Angry, depressed, insecure, desperately lonely.
Now ... bitter, calm, happy, depressed, and still lonely. ;P
2. If you could change one event in history, what would you change?
Coming down from the trees was a really bad idea. ;P
3. If you had to pick a piece of art to represent your life, which one would you choose and why?
I don't know, exactly, but it would have to be something by Salvador Dali.
4. You have a time machine and you can live one day of your life over-- which day and why? (if you feel this is too personal, you may choose to answer the following: If you had a time machine and could spend one day with anyone in the history of the world, who would it be and why?)
I think I'm pretty happy with how my life has gone. There are places and people I'd like to revisit, but not really times. I can't really think of any time I'd like to re-live, good or bad.
5. I love books and when I'm down, I turn to my favorites and get lost in them for awhile. What is your favorite book (or books) that love to read, time and again? (I won't limit you to just one. I'm nice like that).
Robert Heinlein -- Stranger in a Strange Land
Douglas Adams -- The Hithhiker's Guide trilogy
6. Bonus time! What's your favorite song of all time??????????? And why aren't you sending it to me through yousendit or uploading somewhere that I can download? Huh??? *winks*
Why not? Because I don't have one, that's why. :P