Anyway, 0.1.5 has been released, for all 2 of you that care. Just be sure to read the notes before you download it.
Damn... I think this dinky little project took 4 hours to release. ;P I had to...
- Resurrect/update the Gentoo ebuild
- Update the README
- Write the release notes (including figure out the list of changes since 0.1.4, which was pretty long)
- Build the .tar.gz package
- Test the Gentoo ebuild
- Write the SourceForge news item
- Upload to SourceForge
- Update the Freshmeat listing
...and I'm done. Whew.
I think I deserve some sleep now.