"Weird", eh? I'm generally weird. But I'm generally weird in an unquantifiable way. Oh well, let's give it a shot...
1. When I think about it, I've known I'm a cat-person much longer than I've known I'm bi.
2. I used to have nosebleeds on a regular basis.
3. I have a server in my apartment. It sits on four different subnets, two of which actually talk to the outside world.
4. My chest. 'Nuff said.
5. I once temporarily mounted my car's rear-view mirror with duct tape. Then I actually found an auto-parts store that sold rear-view mirror glue. I've done any number of things with duct tape -- most of them equally weird.
6. I live in Atascadero, and my car has an HRC sticker on the back. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get accosted by a gun-rack-toting redneck. :p
So, yeah, tag yourself if you want, because I'm too lazy.