So. It's time for some memeage:
1. What is your most embarrassing feature?
My chest. (My ribs curve inward quite a bit more than most people's.) On the other hand, it is occasionally useful as a cup-holder. ;P
2. How big is your bed?
Big enough for the two of us... ^_~
3. What are you listening to right now?
The air conditioning.
4. Favorite movie you wouldn't admit to in public?
I'll admit to all my favorite movies in public.
5. Favorite elected official?
6. Last person you hugged?
Bree, and before that, Sachi.
7. Biggest character flaw?
The list is at least a mile long... ;P
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Bree, to let her know she needed to come outside so I could pick her up.
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Hair, I guess... Iunno. I just sort of notice them all at once. :P
10. Favorite type of food?
11. Do you want children?
12. Favorite part of the opposite sex?
Less body hair than most men! ;P And their skin is generally softer.
13. Ever gotten so drunk you don't remember the entire night?
14. Hair color?
15. Eye color?
16. Do you wear eye contacts?
17. Favorite holiday?
Birthdays. They're special to the people who have them. Except everyone seems to forget about mine... :P
18. Favorite season?
The rainy season!
19. Do you have a crush on a boy/girl?
Yes, I have ... crush-like things, I guess, on one or more boys and/or girls. Interestingly enough, I'm not sure I'd want to enter into a serious relationship with any of them. At least, not in the immediate future. Maybe sometime a little down the line, but at the moment, I'm fine without any sort of committed relationship.
20. Last movie you watched?
Beerfest, with Sachi (who doesn't have an LJ but should) and some of her friends.
21. What books are you reading?
At the moment...
- The Design and Evolution of C++ (Bjarne Stroustrup)
- The Clan of the Cave Bear (Jean Auel)
- The new Analog sci-fi magazine that just came in the mail :D
22. Favorite 80s Movie?
hmmm... can't think of any I'd call "favorites" offhand.
23. Favorite college football team?
"Football"? Is that one of those "sport" things I keep hearing about?
24. What were you doing before filling this out?
Commenting on someone else's LJ.
25. Any pets?
Sadly, no. I want a kitty or two, though.
26. AIM? Yahoo chat?
27. Dogs or cats?
Cats. duh. Dogs are loud and smelly, they don't clean themselves, and they can't seem to figure out how to use a litterbox. :P
28. Favorite flower?
...the ones that don't make me sneeze?
29. Last time you puked from drinking?
Dunno. It's been a long, long time.
30. Favorite ethnic food?
31. Who would you like to see right now?
...nobody, really. I'm sorely lacking in me-time right now.
32. Have you ever fired a gun?
33. Do you like to travel by plane?
ugh, no. I want to be in control of my own transportation, dammit.
34. Right-handed or left-handed?
35. If you could move anywhere, where would it be?
I'm actually OK right here, for now. I do want to move to a newer apartment somewhere in SLO county, but for once in my life I'm actually OK with where I'm living. :p
36. Are you missing someone?
Yeah, kinda. I don't want to admit it, though, because of me-time... ::blush::
37. Do you have a tattoo?
ew. No. I don't need to give my body yet another reason to try to kill me.
38. Favorite cartoon character?
39. Are you hiding something from someone?
I try not to, but yeah, I suppose I am, just to preserve everyone's sanity. :p
40. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
41. What errand/chore do you despise?
42. Did you get enough sleep last night?
No. I never get enough sleep. :P
43. First thing you thought about this morning?
Frequency spectra. (yay work at 8 AM. :p)
44. What do you have handy at your bedside?
A bottle of hand lotion. >:D (ok, not really... that did finally make it back into the bathroom. But it was there for a long, long time. :P)
45. Grilled, broiled or fried?
46. What makes you unique?
I'm a cat. :P
47. Are you afraid of the dark?
Nope. I like it.
48. Favorite hangout?
My nest. :D My office at work isn't half-bad, either.
49. Three things you can't live without:
My heart, my brain, my liver.
50. First thing you will buy if you are given $1000?
A new laptop.
51. Ever counted the minutes until a bad date would be over?
52. What are you afraid of?
Getting burned out on my work (in general, not just this specific job) or my life.
53. Are you a giver or a taker?
I prefer to receive affection. But I'm pretty good at giving it, too, I think -- and I do so pretty freely, as long as I like you. (No, scritches are not a given with me like they are with a lot of furries. :p)
54. What is your most used nickname?
Des, or Deskitty.
55. What’s your biggest recurring nightmare?
I don't have recurring nightmares. If I ever have a nightmare, I take it out back by the creek and shoot it.
56. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Nope. They never seem to be around when I need them...
57. Stuck on a deserted island you would take this one thing?
Dunno. Hand lotion. :P
58. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at a non-profit?
Yes. There are a lot of things I want to do, that people probably wouldn't pay me for. :p Only roughly half of them have anything to do with computers. Some of them even involve non-profit organizations. :P
59. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Rent. It's too damn expensive.
60. First thing you'd save from a fire?
The laptop. It has all my important stuff on it.
61. Favorite color?
62. What items do you always have with you?
Wallet, keys, cellphone, sharp things, etc.
63. What did you want to be when you were little?
Captain James T. Kirk of the Starship Enterprise. :P
64. The color of your bed sheets?
White and light blue. Or slate blue, depending on which bed you're talking about. ^_~
65. Who do you want to meet?
Right now, a Buddhist teacher.
66. What do you think about before you go to sleep?
yoinked from moment_of_me.